Rocky Elements Block Steel Toe Waterproof Pull-On Work Boot
Select a Color : MEDIUM BROWN
Select a Width :
Select a Size :
The Rocky® Elements Block collection has features that keep boots from being ruined by mortar chemicals. These boots are designed with a chemical- and abrasion-resistant vamp that makes it quick and easy to clean your boots.
Rocky Elements Block Steel Toe Waterproof Pull-On Work Boots are comfortable work boots designed for builders and others working in block.
The steel toe of these boots meets ASTM standards for impact and compression. The boots also meet standards for electrical hazard protection. Concentrate on the job; Rocky will cover your feet.
Rocky Waterproof construction means your feet stay dry on the job. Guaranteed.
These boots have 5-mm lug-depth outsoles with dirt release, increased slip-resistance and TPU kickoff.
Quality construction comes with triple-stitched reinforcements, a safety stitch toe and Goodyear® welt construction. The toe and heel support resist abrasions, scuffs and scrapes. The heavy-oiled leather and chemical/ abrasion-resistant vamp of these men's work boots lends long-lasting value.
Inside is the Rocky Energy Bed for comfort. Ankle padding on the 10-inch boots makes wearing these even more comfortable.
You value your tools and would never compromise on quality; that's why you should never sacrifice quality when it comes to your work boots. After all, not all jobs are created equal. That's why Rocky gives you the Elements collection.
- Steel toe meets ASTM standards for impact and compression
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- 10 inches in height
- Energy bed and incorporated TPU ladder shank
- Ankle Padding and Goodyear Welt Construction
- Triple stitched reinforcements and Safety stitch toe
- TPU Kickoff
- 5mm lug depth outsole with dirt release
- Heavy oiled leathers/high abrasion vamp
- Chemical/Abrasion resistant vamp
- High abrasion heel support