Rocky Athletic Mobility MaxProtect Rainwear Pant
Did you ever think it was possible to find hunting apparel that will keep you dry, but won't feel in the least bit stifling? This once inconceivable notion is now a reality, because these Rocky Athletic Mobility Level 3 rainwear pants have hit the market. The water resistant barrier will obstruct water from seeping through -great for rainy days or in wet environments- but manages moisture so effectively that you won't have to worry about perspiration covering your entire leg.
Stitching along the seams seals these men's pants, which is fantastic because you will not feel the full impact of chilly wind or have moisture coming through the sides. Another tremendously beneficial component to consider is the fact that these camo pants are extraordinarily lightweight; they can be packed away easily, which is excellent for hunting trips and everyday storage.
As you move throughout the day, the last thing you want is for your pants to rustle and attract attention, which is why Rocky ensured that these R.A.M pants were amazingly quiet. The soft fabric and elastic side waist adjustment are aspects that make these pants incredibly comfortable to wear. This hunting apparel would not be complete without Realtree Xtra® camouflage; because this camo looks so realistic, you will be able to conceal your presence outdoors.
If you are have been looking for nice-looking camo gear that is astoundingly breathable, lightweight and water resistant... these Rocky Athletic Mobility L3 Rainwear Pants (#600395) are a great choice for you!Additional Hunting Wear That Might Interest You:
- Seam sealed stitching for complete protection from the elements
- Lightweight materials easily pack into the provided pouch for travel
- Waterproof breathable barrier provides maximum protection in wet conditions; it blocks wind and water
- Tight fiber weave is soft and quiet
- Quiet zip front fly with elastic side waist adjustments
- Rocky Athletic Mobility Maxprotect Level 3
- Maxprotect Level 3 for harsher, cooler, and inclement environments, or sedentary physical activities