Built for the unforeseen
The oxblood hue on these Rocky S2V pants is bold, attention grabbing and will look ridiculously handsome on you. While you're spending the day outdoors, you'll be grateful that these men's pants have been made with 4-way stretch polyester fabric; the material is smooth, comfortable to wear and provides great resistance to abrasions. The articulated knees and gusseted crotch are essential features, because they allow you to move freely.
Having an internal waist adjustment is fantastic for you, because it allows you to alter the fit of these pants. The external loops are great because you can wear belts or attach equipment to the outside of this apparel. These S2V Provision pants are equipped with waterproof leg zippers that run from your hips down to your ankles; this is a great feature to have because it gives you access to the interior and it is incredibly useful when you would want to put your boots on and take them off.
Even the most experienced mountain climbers and skiers can be the victim of an avalanche, because it happens within the blink of an eye.
One of the most brilliant features that was incorporated into these S2V pants is the Recco® Advanced Rescue Technology;it releases an electronic signal that will help emergency personnel find you. Within the internal pocket, you'll find an international signaling strip that can also be used in the event of an emergency.
Regardless if it is raining or snowing outside, you'll stay perfectly dry; these pants have been coated in Durable Water Repellent (DWR), they have superior protection with the Hydro IQ 20,000/20,000 waterproof/air circulation technology, plus the waist, pockets and zippers are all designed to be waterproof. If you drop to your knees or are sitting on your backside, works in conjunction with Loft insulation to retain heat and block the elements, because those areas have been made with AEROTHERM® thermal insulation; it is incredibly thin so you won't even know it's there, plus this insulation is waterproof. These pants are also windproof, so a breezy day will not ruin your outdoor experience.
These Rocky S2V Provision Pants (#603611) have a great look, they have phenomenal safety features that will be incredibly useful if any unforeseen dangers arise and they'll keep you dry, warm and comfortable. If you have been looking for new outdoor apparel, you can't go wrong with these stylish pants.
- Welded, taped, and sealed micro seams
- Hydro IQ, 20,000/20,000
- Abrasion-resistant 4-way stretch polyester 3 layer construction, wicking soft texture
- Recco Advanced Rescue Technology
- Dexterity enhanced Hypalon pull tabs
- Adjustable internal snow cuff with footwear attachment
- AEROTHERM® zoned thermal insulation
- Non-snag internal waist adjustment
- Two way full length waterproof leg zippers
- Expandable laminated thigh pocket with internal pocket with approved international signaling strip
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- Waterproof pockets and zippers
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for enhanced mobility
- Reinforced cuff guard
- Laminated, waterproof waist and back pockets
- External equipment loops for additional belts or gear