Rocky Long Range Steel Toe Waterproof Roper Boot
This Product Is Sold Out
There are numerous Western boots on the market and trying to find the ideal one for you can be tiring and time consuming. This 11” Rocky Long Range Roper Boot (#6846) has an extensive list of features, but basically it is a great choice for you because of its quality, safety and comfort.
The quality comes from the fabrics and materials that have been selected to transform a good boot into a superior one. On the upper, only the best distressed-looking Long Range Leather™ was used. The Saddlehorn color is the perfect complement to this soft yet rugged material.
The Rocky waterproof construction is guaranteed to keep water and moisture out of these Roper boots, keep your feet dry and preserve the quality and look of the leather.
This boot’s safety derives from its steel toe and construction. This Long Range Roper has met the ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard and the I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification. It gets its durability, flexibility, and strength from having been built with the Goodyear welt construction.
A great deal of comfort stems from the interior. The Expansion Fit Seam™ allows you to get your heel down into and out of this Roper boot with ease, because of its ability to expand. This is a great feature, because you will no longer spend 20 minutes pulling your boots off.
The Long Range footbed delivers cushioning and is resistant to odors that naturally occur inside of your boots. The Dri-Lex Eco® lining is also there to assist in moisture control and keep your legs nice and dry.
With its quality, safety and comfort this Long Range Roper Boot is perfect for you!
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Lace Hardware set on Steel Washers
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on/off
- Soft, weathered Long Range leather upper
- Long Range X outsole system of ten peak performance components
- Long Range heel
- Long Range Round Toe
- Triple stitched upper construction
- Dri-Lex Eco lining with moisture management
- Long Range dual-density removable footbed is recyclable and odor resistant