Rocky GritArmor Composite Toe Waterproof Insulated
Select a Color :
Select a Width :
Select a Size :
Gentlemen, Rocky would like to introduce you to the heavy-duty cousin of the Rocky Lynx hunting boot (style #7363), meet the Rocky 8” GritArmor Composite Toe Waterproof Insulated boot. Like its companion, the boot will keep you both warm and dry. The difference is the #6358 boots are made for workin’, and not just outdoor hiking.
Since this boot was designed to be a working boot, the safety features that are in place to protect your feet are truly fantastic. Even if your job doesn’t have a list of requirements concerning safety footwear, it gives you a great sense of relief knowing that your feet will be safeguarded from harm.
- Composite toe (that meets or exceeds) ASTM F2313-11 I/75 C/75 protective toe classification
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 Electrical Hazard (EH) Standard
The upper part of the #6358 Rocky boot is a combination of genuine full-grain leather and complementary dark brown ballistic nylon. People will perceive you to be a very rugged man when you step out in these boots.
In order give your feet even more protection- in terms of durability and being comfortable-, an abrasion-resistant, rubber shell toe, as well as a heel guard have been added to the Rocky boots. With this feature you can tramp through water, mud, wet concrete, loose gravel, or anything else you come across, and all of it will rinse off.
Dryness is assured by the guaranteed Rocky waterproof construction. Correspondingly, the boots will keep your feet warm with 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra™ insulation, making this the ideal boot for wet, cool, and cold conditions.
A thick, impact-absorbing, compression molded EVA midsole has been added to the Rocky #6358 boots.
The Rocky Lynx outsole will have you moving as sure-footed and adeptly as a cat. Oh, by the way –It’s ok to hunt in ‘em too.
- 400 Grams Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Composite toe
- Terra Suspension PU Cushion footbed
- Full-Grain Leather and durable nylon
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Thick and comfortable EVA midsole
- Aggressive all-terrain Lynx outsole
- Molded rubber shell toe and heel guard