Rocky Long Range Steel Toe Western Boot
Select a Color :
Select a Width :
Select a Size :
If you are a guy who is just full of life and always likes to have fun, Rocky has the ideal pull-on boot for you. After wearing them, you'll surely agree that this 12 " Rocky Long Range Steel Toe Western Boot (#6818) is enjoyable to look at, offers exceptional safety features, and is downright comfortable.
The coffee and guacamole colors contrast nicely on this Long Range LeatherTM to give this men's western a modern-day look and feel. The interior keeps dry by diffusing wetness with the boot's Dri-Lex Eco® lining. The Long Range dual-density footbed delivers cushioning, while resisting odors.
The steel toe is an excellent safety feature. Yet, you will be safeguard even more with this pull-on western boot, because it has met the ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard AND the I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification. Whether you're working or someone steps down on your foot while line dancing, these features are incredibly useful for protecting your feet.
The Goodyear welt construction delivers flexibility, strength and durability to this Long Range boot. The best part is that it can be resoled if it ever wears down in the future. As resilient as that feature is... the Expansion Fit SeamTM makes the process of getting these boots on so much simpler by expanding as you slide your foot down into this boot.
Having to choose between style and comfort is silly; just get yourself a pair of these #6818 Rocky Long Range boots!
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Square Toe
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on/off
- Soft, weathered Long Range leather upper
- Long Range X outsole system of ten peak performance components
- Long Range heel
- Triple stitched upper construction
- Dri-Lex Eco lining with moisture management
- Long Range dual-density removable footbed is recyclable and odor resistant
- 12 inches in height