You Might Also Like:
Rocky AlphaForce Composite Toe Waterproof Duty Boot
Select a Color :
Select a Width : MEDIUM
Select a Size : 11.5
One of the key features of Rocky stock # FQ0006167 is its non-metallic composite toe cap. The combination of this toe cap along with the other features allows this style to meet the highest ASTM F2413-05 Protective Toe footwear standards for Impact & Compression resistance.
An additional feature of this Work Boot is its Rocky Waterproof construction. It combines a waterproof inner layer with the upper providing a barrier that helps keep water out and feet dry.
A key comfort feature of the 6167 is its contoured removable polyurethane cushion insole providing direct underfoot cushion comfort. The polyurethane material used in its insole is known for its cushioning while not bottoming out features. Some open celled foams feel very comfortable to the initial touch, but will tend to break down faster than a product made with polyurethane. Plus, it is extra thick in the heel contact area. This provides additional underfoot comfort to the wearer.
In addition to meeting the highest ASTM F2413-05 Impact & Compression standards, and this style also complies with its Electrical Hazard standards. This type of work boot is made with insulating bottoms providing secondary electrical hazard protection to those areas dealing with open circuits under dry conditions, but also can be worn in work areas requiring only basic protective toe work boots.
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Non-Metallic Stabilizer
- Rubber Outsole is Non-Marking
- Full-Grain Water-Resistant Leather and Lightweight 1000 Denier Nylon
- Oil and Slip Resistant RigiTrac Molded EVA
- Black Airport Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- Composite Toe is lighter than steel and fully meets ASTM standards for impact and compression resistance
- Compliant with ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard standards
- 6 inches in height