Substratum Direct Attach Hiker
Select a Color : RED
Select a Width :
Select a Size : 11.5
The yellow and black accents harmonize perfectly with the oxblood hue on this Rocky S2V lace-up Hiker; having this color scheme allows the footwear to look ruggedly handsome. As for the materials, the upper has been crafted with waterproof Nubuck leather and incredibly durable Ripstop nylon. Having a fully gusseted tongue is great; it is comforting and it also helps block debris (rocks, dirt, snow) from getting down into the interior. The lace-up design allows you to effortlessly adjust the fit; you will be shocked by how strong the 500 para cord bootlaces are and grateful that they will not break. There is a polyurethane toe wrap and a guard on the back, these features will protect this Hiker against abrasions.
You cannot control the weather or how damp the ground is, which is why we've built in Hydro IQ (waterproof/air circulation) technology with a moisture-wicking lining to keep the interior dry. To keep your feet blissfully comfortable, a tri-density molded antimicrobial insole has been added; it keeps your feet at ease, suppresses odor and its fuchsia color can be used to signal for help.
Inside the boot under the footbed , you'll find Ultimate Survival Technologies (UST) essentials; each Hiker is equipped with a firesparker and wet cubes, these items can be utilized to start a fire!
A TPU plate allows you to walk steadily and it is great for absorbing impact. The Vibram® outsole was bonded to the upper through direct attached construction; you will still benefit from the outsole's incredible durability, but because the footwear was assembled this way, its structure is sealed off from moisture and it will have additional flexibility. The bottom of this footwear is crampon and snowshoe compatible, which allows you to wear this Hiker throughout the entire winter. Also, the wave underlay proves excellent element traction.
When it comes to outdoor footwear, there are a lot of good-looking shoes and boots but they lack durability, comfort or dryness protection. If you do find footwear that has those features, they are visually unappealing and you would be embarrassed to wear them out in public. This Rocky S2V Substratum Direct Attached Lace-Up Athletic Hiker (#RE007) truly raises the bar; it keeps your feet dry and comfortable, makes survival essentials available to you, it has tremendous durability and it has an amazingly good-looking exterior. If you want to wear the best, just lace up this Hiker.
- Moisture Wicking Lining
- Crampon and snowshoe compatible
- Proprietary wave underlay texture for element traction and shedding
- Flexible woven forefoot & 3mm EVA perforated cover
- UST essentials located within outsole: firesparker and wetcubes (x2)
- Three quarter TPU stability and impact resistance plate with flexible forefoot
- Polyurethane enhanced toe wrap and extended back guard
- Fully gusseted tongue for performance comfort
- 550 military grade paracord boot laces
- Polyurethane, direct attached for superior longevity and a permanent outsole bond
- TPU arch plate
- Open cell foam forefoot with polyurethane top layer
- Target pattern design for max articulation
- Tri-density molded antimicrobial insole, fuchsia colored for signaling
- Molded foam padded with high abrasion Lycra and antimicrobial space mesh
- 8 inches in height