Rocky Hot Weather Military Duty Boot
Select a Color :
Select a Width : WIDE
Select a Size :
Rocky<®> Hot Weather Military Duty Boots are tough boots that help you on your mission.
These desert boots have great soles. The Vibram<®> 1276 outsole is long-lasting and locks down to unstable surfaces. Durable Goodyear<®> welt construction gives these boots rigidity. You have sure and secure footing. There's no time to think about your feet or where you're walking; you've got work to do.
Whether you're walking through sand, water, mud or brush, these boots are ready. Breathable drainage ports allow water to escape while blocking sand and debris from entering the boots.
If you walk long distances and basically live in your boots, then you want comfortable military boots. Rocky equips these duty boots with a removable Terra Suspension insole for support and cushioning. An Aegis Microbe Shield is applied to footbed. The tops of the boots have padded collars for extra comfort.
The boots are a combination of Desert tan full-grain suede leather and tough 1,000-denier Cordura<®> fabric that resists abrasions.
These boots are made in America. They're Berry compliant and U.S. Army certified.
- Durable Goodyear Welt Construction Provides Rigidity
- Vibram 1276 outsole is Long-Lasting and Locks Down to Unstable Surfaces
- Desert Tan Full-Grain Suede Leather
- 1,000 Denier Cordura with Padded Collar
- Breathable Drainage Ports Allows Moisture and Water to Escape while blocking Sand and Debris
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Footbed
- Removable Terra Suspension Insole for Support and Cushioning
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant, US Army Certified