Rocky S2V GORE-TEX® Insulated Tactical Boots
Select a Color :
Select a Width :
Select a Size :
You certainly will be ready for combat wearing these Desert Tan colored Rocky S2V GORE-TEX® Insulated Tactical Boots.
The Rocky S2V boots were constructed with flash-resistant materials and super-fabric insteps that will protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burns. To deliver flame resistance, these boots have been coated in PTFE.
Your feet are going to remain dry and comfortable because these S2V boots are made with GORE-TEX® fabric. With this, your footwear is going to be windproof, durably waterproof, and highly breathable.
Additionally, these boots will be durable and long-wearing due to the triple stitched uppers and Vibram® wrap-around outsoles.
The 400 grams of ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation will keep your feet warm, without adding bulk or constricting the fit of these S2V tactical boots.
Further Great Features of this S2V Boot Include:
Advanced S2V SieveTM technology circulates air in and water out so feet stay dry, cool, and comfortable even in the most severe conditions.
Roll-Stop Ankle StabilityTM
Unique rounded edge outsole ensures a stable foundation for every foot fall, dramatically reducing ankle injuries due to roll over.
- 400 Gram Thinsulate® Ultra Insulation
- Flash and water-Resistant leather uppers withstand fire hazards and rigors of Sea-to-Land warfare
- Proprietary High-Walled Vibram Soles with Perforated Airport Cushion Footbeds and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier Cordura with Padded Collar
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Durably Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield