Rocky H.A.M. GORE-TEX® Waterproof Insulated Puncture Resistant Met-Guard
Rocky H.A.M. Waterproof Insulated PR Met-Guard
Select a Color : BLACK
Select a Width : MEDIUM
Select a Size : 13
- Lace Hardware set on Steel Washers
- ASTM F2413-05 Puncture Resistant Standard
- ASTM F2413-05 Metatarsal Guard Standard
- 400 Grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Vibram Montagna outsole
- Triple stitched construction
- Molded heel and toe guards
- Air-port cushion footbed circulates air with every step
- Durably Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- HiViz highlights
- Internal pull loops for easy entry
- Lenzi protective plate
- Padded ankle section
- Bacchus shave toe last
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction using steel composition toe caps to help insulate you from the ground retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards.
Footwear offering metatarsal protection is designed to prevent or reduce injuries when the toe and metatarsal areas of the foot are exposed to "drop" hazards. Metatarsal protection safety shoes may be constructed with either internal or external metatarsal guards.
Traditional insulation - typically felt or polyfill material offers a thermal barrier without the added benefits of premium insulations.
PR footwear reduces the possibility of sharp objects (nails, glass or metal) penetrating through the outsole causing injury to the foot. Protection is provided by a steel or puncture resistant material imbedded in the insole of the footwear.
GORE-TEX® fabric features revolutionary patented technology that is windproof, waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a registered trademark of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.