Rocky H.A.M. Waterproof Insulated PR Met-Guard
Select a Color : BLACK
Select a Width : MEDIUM
Select a Size :
Nothing is held back with the #6900 Rocky H.A.M. Waterproof Insulated PR Met-Guard Work Boot. Are you looking for the toughest, baddest miner's boot ever built? Well here it is... Prepare yourself for the H.A.M. (In polite company we can't use the words that stands for. But "œH " is for "œHard ", and "œM " is for "œMiner " - You can probably figure out the rest...). This boot has every feature for the man who puts his life on the line working down in the shaft. Whether you're a Coal Cracker digging anthracite, tunneling for bituminous in the east, or boring for iron/copper out west, this boot will keep you safe, warm and dry.
The safety features connected with the Rocky H.A.M boot are astronomical. If anything is going to keep you safe, this is the boot to do it. They include:
This boot looks so tough, it could intimidate Muhammad Ali. The upper is cut from extra thick, premium, waterproof cowhide; It is roughly 20% thicker than the average work boot. You can put this footwear through the wringer; the upper is triple stitched so it can be used for rugged use. This boot is made with dependable, Goodyear welt construction and even has a storm welt to block mud, water and debris from coming into the interior. There are internal pull loops that will assist you greatly when it comes to getting the boots on. The molded rubber toe and heel guards provide topnotch abrasion resistance.
The Lunar 3-bar knit lining works with the GORE-TEX® membrane to keep your boots durable, breathable and moisture wicking. You may not be able to control the temperature down in the shaft, but these linings will be certain to keep you dry. But will these boots keep you warm? Yes! The 400 grams of Thinsulate UltraTM insulation helps to keep you warm without adding bulk. So, no matter the weather conditions, your legs and feet will remain comfortable.
Finally to finish out the list of all the great features of the Rocky H.A.M boot, the genuine Vibram® Montana lug outsole assures durability and great traction even if you are walking on wet surfaces.
- Lace Hardware set on Steel Washers
- ASTM F2413-05 Puncture Resistant Standard
- ASTM F2413-05 Metatarsal Guard Standard
- 400 Grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- D-Ring on front waist
- YakFoot lightweight cushioned outsole
- A Comfortable, rugged travel moccasin perfect for the car, airport, and all day sightseeing
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Vibram Montagna outsole
- Triple stitched construction
- Molded heel and toe guards
- Air-port cushion footbed circulates air with every step
- Durably Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- HiViz highlights
- Internal pull loops for easy entry
- Lenzi protective plate
- Padded ankle section
- Bacchus shave toe last