Rocky IronClad Steel Toe Waterproof Wellington
Select a Color :
Select a Width : WIDE
Select a Size : 10.5
This Rocky IronClad work boot is built with a steel toe to offer rock-hard protection for your feet. With its ASTM F2413-05 1/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification, these boots will keep your feet protected against 75 lbs. of weight and compression. Plus, these boots have met the ASTM Electrical Hazard Standard.
Rainwater is no match for this brown pull-on boot; it has been made with Rocky waterproof construction. With this feature, your feet are guaranteed to remain dry throughout your entire shift.
As you are working, the Air-Port cushion footbed will keep your feet so comfortable that they'll feel like they are on vacation. This polyurethane insert is shock absorbing, and provides tremendously comfortable cushioning.
The tempered steel shank delivers arch support and steady footing to these 10 " work boots. The EVA midsole is lightweight and provides flexibility, while the 7-layer oil and slip-resistant IronClad outsole supplies outstanding cushioning.
With its safety features, water resistance and alleviating comfort, this is the ideal work boot for you!
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Extra durable-ribbed tempered steel shank
- 7-layer slip and oil-resistant Ironclad outsole provides support and unparalleled cushioning
- Durable Full-Grain Leather
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Removable Rocky Airport comfort insole
- 10 inches in height