Rocky Alpha Force Composite Toe CSA Approved Puncture Resistant Duty Boot
Select a Color :
Select a Width :
Select a Size : 11.5
The Rocky® Alpha Force Composite Toe Puncture Resistant Boot withstands the toughest of conditions.
This boot has a composite toe to keep you safe on the job. A composite toe is lighter than steel, yet fully meets CSA requirements for impact and compression resistance. The Alpha Force takes safety to the next level: it also meets ASTM standards for puncture resistance and electrical hazard.
Rocky doesn't stop at safety; these boots also are waterproof. Made with the Rocky Waterproof system, air flows through, but water stays out. Your feet stay dry. Guaranteed.
With the Alpha Force, you can walk where you need without worry. The RigiTracTM outsole grips the terrain. It resists oils and slips.
While already waterproof, this boot has an additional layer of water resistance. It's made with water-resistant full-grain leather and lightweight black 1000 denier nylon. The nylon resists tears and abrasions you may encounter in the elements.
Comfort isn't forgotten. If you are going to perform and wear boots all day, you need comfortable duty boots. This boot has a non-metallic stabilizer for support and stability, as well as the Rocky Air-PortTM Cushion Footbed.
The Rocky Air-Port is molded from durable PU that will never break down or lose its shape. Air-Port circulates air with every step.
- Compliant with ASTM F2413 Puncture Resistant Standards
- Compliant with ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard standards
- Composite toe is lighter than steel, yet fully meets CSA requirements for impact and compression resistance
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Non-Metallic Stabilizer
- Full-Grain Water-Resistant Leather and Lightweight Black 1000 Denier Nylon
- Rocky Airport Footbed
- ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- Oil and Slip Resistant RigiTrac outsole is non-marking