Rocky Long Range Carbon Fiber Toe Western Boot
Select a Color :
Select a Width :
Select a Size : 11
A cowboy and his western boots is kind of like the chicken and the egg... you may not know which one came first, but boy aren't we glad we have both of them. If you are in need of a great pair of boots - in terms of looks, safety, comfort, and durability-, this Rocky Long Range Carbon Fiber Toe Western Boot (#6132) is the perfect choice for you.
Maybe it was the strong-featured Long Range LeatherTM, perhaps it was the two contrasting shades of brown and tobacco that blend together so perfectly, or it could have been the stitching... regardless of what caught your attention first, this is an impressive-looking western boot.
While the square toe is very traditional, this boot offers a modern approach to safety with the Carbon Fiber protective toe. This #6132 boot meets the F2413-05 ASTM Protective toe classification for impact and compression -up to 75lbs- and the Electrical hazard standard.
Despite the fact that western boots have never been considered extremely breathable, your legs will be comfortable in these 11 " boots as a result of having the Dri-Lex Eco® linings. They are able to control the moisture, and leave you feeling cool and dry.
On the bottom, the rubber Long Range outsole delivers oil and abrasion-resistance, while the 1.5mm lugs make it possible to walk in dirty environments with ease.
This is a great Western boot to be wearing for work or play, order your pair today!
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Square Toe
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Long Range X outsole system of ten peak performance components
- Long Range removable dual-density footbed is recyclable & odor resistant
- Long Range rocker heel
- Elasticized medial side Expansion Fit Seam
- Proprietary Long Range Leather
- Triple stitched upper construction
- Dri-Lex Eco lining with moisture management
- 11 inches in height