Dead Reckoning Trek Pant
Push Through The Elements
These Rocky S2V trek pants have been made with polyester; its durability is truly impressive and the fabric's 4-way stretch allows you to move comfortably. Although, the material naturally wicks away moisture, these pants have been coated in a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to ensure maximum water shedding and piece of mind in inclimate weather conditions. Due to the nature of the high guage interlock these pants provide quick drying. Since the black nylon belt is adjustable, you are able to control how tight or loose these pants fit you. Keep in mind that the belt is removable and you also have access to loops where you can suspend equipment or gear.
Whether you're bending over or are sitting on the ground, the lower half of your body is putting a great deal of pressure on two areas, your knees and the seat of your pants. Taking that into consideration, these Rocky S2V trek pants have been reinforced in those areas; it allows these pants to be extremely durable. Another great aspect about these hued pants is that they have a zipper (just above the knee) that allows you to remove the pants over your hiking boots; this allows for great breathability and versatility, you can also just zip off the bottom half of these pants to wear as shorts.
These pants have been assembled with thigh pockets; this gives you a convenient place to store small items such as: keys, cell phone, compass, etc. There is also a back pocket, what makes this feature unique is that it has an internal pocket; an international signaling strip has been placed within the inside pocket. You may never use the signaling strip, but in case of an emergency, you will be relieved to know that you have it stored safely inside of these pants.
If you're an outdoorsman who likes to brave the elements, you need to be wearing these Rocky S2V Dead Reckoning Trek Pants (#603613).
- Articulated patterning for athletic mobility
- Dexterity enhanced Hypalon pull tabs
- Reinforce high stress contact points on the knees and seat
- Thigh pockets for daily use and comfort
- Removable zip off pants
- Removable adjustable nylon belt
- Naturally wicking high gauge interlock 4-way stretch polyester construction
- Adjustable leg cuffs for performance and detachment
- Back pocket with internal pocket with approved international signaling strip
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- External equipment loops for additional belts or gear