Rocky S2V Provision Jacket
This men's Rocky S2V provision jacket has been made from 4-way stretch polyester; while it feels stupendously soft, it is able to resist abrasions quite nicely. The hood has an adjustable brim; therefore it will fit great whether it is just resting on top of your head or if you are wearing a helmet. All of the zippered pockets are waterproof, so you can store your belongings and not have to worry about them being drenched. There is also a draw cord, you can access it with one hand to adjust how tight or loose you want the waist of this jacket to fit.
Whether water droplets are pouring down from the sky or all you can see in front of you is snowflakes, this jacket will keep you dry with its superior waterproof protection; it has been made with Hydro IQ (20,000/20,000 waterproof/air circulation) technology and has been coated with Durable Water Resistant (DWR). AEROTHERM® aerogel insulation, protecting against both extreme cold and heat, has been placed in the sleeves and on the chest of this jacket; works in conjunction with Loft insulation to retain heat and block the elements, it is so thin that you won't even know it's there, plus it is also waterproof. Did we also mention its windproof.Applying Aerotherm insulation panels in compression zones, in combination with standard lofted insulation in the remaining areas, helps achieve optimal thermal performance. />Outfitted with S2V Essentials Kit, which entails: an eGear® led flashlight, a compass, a StarFlash® ultra signal mirror, a JetScreamTM whistle, an eGear® lightstick, a SaberCutTM razor saw, an eGear® emergency blanket and a medical kit. Another great outdoor essential that has been built into this outerwear is the Recco® Advanced Rescue Technology; it releases an electronic signal that can be tracked by medical responders, a great feature to have if you ever get caught up in an avalanche. This jacket also has a snow skirt; if you find yourself in a dangerous situation, you can take advantage of its fuchsia color and signal for help. Specifically designed pockets for SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger compatibility.
One of the greatest aspects about this provision jacket is the sheer amount of safety features & essentials that it provides. If you get stranded or find yourself in an emergency situation, this is the jacket you want to be wearing.
If you are an avid outdoor enthusiast, you simply must own this Rocky S2V Provision Jacket (#603610). This outerwear will revolutionize the way you experience nature; after all it is amazingly comfortable, it has been made with cutting-edge technology and it is equipped with must-have safety essentials.
- Welded, taped, and sealed micro seams
- Waterproof, laminated, zippered pockets
- Articulated patterning for athletic mobility
- Nine piece articulated hood with with laminated adjustable brim for use with or without helmet
- Hydro IQ, 20,000/20,000
- Abrasion-resistant 4-way stretch polyester 3 layer construction, wicking soft texture
- Recco Advanced Rescue Technology
- Dexterity enhanced Hypalon pull tabs
- One handed waist draw cord with locks
- No-lift gusseted underarms and mobility wrist gussets
- High rise collar with storm fly
- Ultimate Survival Technologies essential organizers located within chest pockets
- Dual forearm pockets detachable essential links
- AEROTHERM® zoned thermal insulation
- Micro fleece laminated chin guard
- Waist pockets for use without pack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- Two way front zip, chest pockets and pit zips
- Polyurethane lined storm cuffs with laminated Velcro closure
- Dual access media pocket laminated zip and cord management