Rocky Composite Toe Waterproof Insulated Work Boot
Rocky Composite Toe WP Insulated Work Boot
This Product Is Sold Out
- Fully Lined
- Full-Grain Leather & CORDURA™ Combination Uppers
- Lightweight Construction
- One Piece Outsole and Heel Unit
- Supple Full Grain Upper Leather
- Padded collar
- Plastic Shank
- Totally Non-Metallic Shoe
- 600 Gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- ASTM F2413-05 PT Class 75 Protective Toe
- Rocky® Waterproof Construction
- Waterproof Leather Uppers
- Contoured Removable Cushion Insole
- Non-metallic NuGuard 75® Composite Toe Cap
- 8 inches in height
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction using steel composition toe caps to help insulate you from the ground retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
Traditional insulation - typically felt or polyfill material offers a thermal barrier without the added benefits of premium insulations.